If you are confused about the decisions, you need to make because you are going to be signing up for Medicare soon call or email me to schedule a consultation time. I offer this service at no cost or obligation on your part, and if you need someone to help you make sense out of Medicare, you will find this free service very helpful. Understanding Medicare is not an easy task and making wise decisions before you go on Medicare is crucial. I’ll answer your questions and go over all your options.
Here are some things we can discuss:
- Do you need to sign up for Medicare if you continue to work after you turn 65 and continue to get your health insurance from an employer group health plan?
- What do Medicare Part A and Part B cover?
- What do Part C and Part D of Medicare cover?
- How much will you have to pay for premiums, deductibles, doctor visits, and hospital stays?
- Will you have to choose a hospital and health care providers from a network?
- Will the plan cover you if you get sick while traveling in another state?
- What are the requirements to see if you can get help from the government to help pay premiums, deductibles, coinsurance, copayments, and prescription drug cost?
- Which supplemental health insurance plan would be best for you; Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage.
- What are the differences between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Is Medicare Supplement Plan F the best plan to go with or should you consider a Plan G?
- Can you be turned down for a Medicare Supplement plan if you have pre-existing health conditions?
- Will pre-existing conditions be covered immediately without a waiting period?
- Will Medicare cover all your prescription medications and how much will they cost?
- What is the Medicare drug coverage gap?
Helping people make an educated, and informed decision about which Medicare health plan is best for them is what I do. I can take the stress and confusion out of the decisions you need to make when you go on Medicare. Call or email me today to schedule your consultation time; I’m ready to help.