If you are going on Medicare soon you overwhelmed with all the information you have gotten in the mail. Call or email me to schedule a Medicare consultation. I offer this service at no cost or obligation on your part. If you need someone to help you make sense out of Medicare, you will find this free service very helpful. Medicare is confusing, and making wise decisions before you go on, Medicare is crucial. I’ll answer your questions and go over your options to help you decide which Medicare Supplement plan best fits your needs and budget.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- Should you sign up for Medicare if you continue to get your health insurance from your employer?
- How much will you have to pay for premiums, deductibles, doctor visits, and hospital stays?
- Can you go to the doctors and hospitals of your choice or will you be limited to health care providers that are in an HMO or PPO network?
- Will you have coverage when traveling anywhere in the United States?
- What are the requirements to see if you can get help from the government to help pay premiums, deductibles, coinsurance, copayments, and prescription drug cost?
- Should you choose a Medicare Supplement or an Advantage Plan?
- Is Medicare Supplement Plan F the best supplement or should you consider Plan G or Plan N?
- Can you be turned down for a Medicare Supplement if you have pre-existing health conditions?
- Will Medicare cover all your prescription medications, and how much will they cost?
- What is the Medicare drug coverage gap (donut hole)?
I can help you make an educated and informed decision about which Medicare Supplement plan is best for you. Call or email me today to schedule your consultation time; I’m ready to help.