If you are confused about the choices, you need to make because you are going to be signing up for Medicare soon call or email me to schedule a consultation time. I offer this service at no cost or obligation on your part, and if you need someone to help you make sense out of Medicare, you will find this free service very helpful. Understanding Medicare is not an easy task and making wise decisions before you go on Medicare is crucial. I’ll answer your questions and go over all your options.
Here are some things we can discuss:
- Do you need to sign up for Medicare if you continue to work after you turn 65 and get your health insurance from an employer group health plan?
- What do Medicare Part A and Part B cover?
- What is Part C of Medicare?
- How much will you have to pay for premiums, deductibles, doctor visits, and hospital stays?
- Will you have the freedom to choose the doctors and hospitals you want to go to or will you be limited to the doctors and hospitals that are in a provider network such as an HMO or PPO plan?
- Will you have coverage when you are traveling anywhere in the United States?
- What are the requirements to see if you can get help from the government to help pay premiums, deductibles, coinsurance, copayments, and prescription drug cost?
- What are the differences between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- What are the disadvantages of enrolling in a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Is Medicare Supplement Plan F the best supplement or should you consider Plan G or Plan N?
- Can you be turned down for a Medicare Supplement if you have pre-existing health conditions?
- Will pre-existing conditions be covered immediately without a waiting period?
- Will Medicare cover all your prescription medications and how much will they cost?
- What is the Medicare drug coverage gap and will it affect you?
Helping people make an educated, and informed decision about which Medicare supplemental health plan is best for them is what I do. I can take the confusion out of the choices you need to make before you go on Medicare. Call or email me today to schedule your consultation time; I’m ready to help.