If you are going to be signing up for Medicare soon and you are overwhelmed with all the information you have received give me a call or email me to schedule a consultation time. I offer this service at no cost or obligation on your part, and if you need someone to help you make sense out of Medicare, you will find this free service very helpful. Medicare is confusing and making wise decisions before you go on Medicare is crucial. I’ll answer your questions and go over your options to help you decide which Medicare health plan best fits your needs and budget.
Here Are Some Questions I Can Answer:
- Should you sign up for Medicare if you continue to work and get your health insurance from your employer?
- How much will you have to pay for premiums, deductibles, doctor visits, and hospital stays?
- Will you have the freedom to choose the doctors and hospitals you want to go to or will you be limited to the doctors and hospitals that are in a provider network such as an HMO or PPO plan?
- Will you have coverage when traveling anywhere in the United States?
- What are the requirements to see if you can get help from the government to help pay premiums, deductibles, coinsurance, copayments, and prescription drug cost?
- Should you choose a Medicare Supplement or a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Is Medicare Supplement Plan F the best supplement or should you consider Plan G or Plan N?
- Can you be turned down for a Medicare Supplement if you have pre-existing health conditions?
- Will Medicare cover all your prescription medications and how much will they cost?
- What is the Medicare drug coverage gap (donut hole)?
My goal is to help you make an educated and informed decision about which Medicare health plan is best for you. Call or email me today to schedule your consultation time; I’m ready to help.